Where in the World is Glenn Schwartz in 2012?
- January 11: Perspectives Class - Phoenixville, PA
- January 16-19: MAP International - Brunswick, GA
- January 26-28: National Short-Term Missions Conference - Tucson, AZ
- January 29-30: London, England
- January 31-February 6: Global Self-Reliance Network - Kampala, Uganda; Nairobi, Kenya; Lilongwe, Malawi
- February 7-14: Theological College of Zimbabwe - Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
- February 15: Meetings with WMA/UK - London, England
- February 17-19: Missions Fest Lancaster - Lancaster, PA
- March 6: Perspectives Class - Lancaster, PA
- March 8: Perspectives Class - Mechanicsburg, PA
- March 26-27: Perspectives Class - Northampton, MA and Avon, CT
- April 15: Perspectives Class - Allentown, PA
- April 22-23: Perspectives Classes - Downingtown, PA and Hawthorn Chapel, NJ
- May 18: Korean Medical Missions Conference - Queens, New York
Thank you for your prayers for Glenn as he travels. Pray for traveling mercies, health, and Stamina as Glenn has an event filled travel schedule this year. Pray that God will bless his efforts with a positive response to the message of healthy sustainability principles.